Booking A Striper Lore Guide Trip
Striper Lore Guide Service
156 Waites LN
Altoona, PA 16601
Trips can be booked by phone or e-mail. Once a trip is booked a $50 deposit is required within 10 days. I will phone or e-mail you when your deposit is received. Sorry, no refunds unless I cancel ( severe weather etc. ) I also recommend you book your trip as early as possible. If you have any other questions concerning your trip please contact me and I’ll be happy to answer them.
What I Provide on your Fishing Trip
- The charter boat- 20′ crestliner deck boat with bimini top & side curtains for sun & rain protection.
- The bait- alewife or shad which I net from the lake and occasionally trout or lures • All of the tackle- rods, reels, etc., also a large fish cooler with plenty of ice.
All of my equipment is top of the line. I also offer expert fishing tips for those anglers looking for an edge.
What To Bring Fishing at Raystown Lake
Here is what you would need to bring:
- PA fishing license (trout stamp if fishing for trout)
- Rain gear (if necessary)
- Sunscreen & sunglasses
- Food or beverage (if desired)
- Cooler to transport your catch home with you